Joy Ride

Sequels, prequels, remakes, etc…
Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
takara

Joy Ride

Unread post by takara » 1 year ago

College student Lewis decides to drive across the country to see Venna, a friend who doesn’t know that Lewis is interested in her romantically. Unfortunately for his plans, Lewis gets saddled with his raucous-spirited older brother, Fuller, whose on-the-road pranks get the brothers and Venna sucked into a nightmare when a psychotic truckdriver takes offense.

DIRECTOR: John Dahl

Joy Ride 2: Dead Ahead (2008)

While driving to Las Vegas for the bachelor party of her sister Melissa and her fiancé Bobby, Kayla stops the car in the gas station to meet her date, Nik, a guy she met on the internet. Nik convinces her to take a secondary road under the protest of Bobby but the car breaks down. They find a house in the middle of nowhere and decide to take the car parked in the house’s garage to the next city, and return with a rented car to pay for the damages provoked by Nik; Melissa leaves her cell number. However, they discover that the owner of the place is the sadistic truck driver Rusty Nail and they have to pay a high price for what they did.

DIRECTOR: Louis Morneau

Joy Ride 3: Road Kill (2014)

Rusty Nail is back on the road again looking to punish injustice at every turn - and this time it’s with a group of hotheaded street racers on their way to the Road Rally 1000. As they drive through a desolate shortcut on the way to the race, an encounter with Rusty turns sour and soon he is tracking, teasing and torturing them until the end of the road.

DIRECTOR: Declan O’Brien

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Krappy
Global Editor
Global Editor

Unread post by Krappy » 10 months ago

Cavern of Terror: Joy Ride (2001) Movie Review

So a car themed movie with Paul Walker thats not a Fast and the Furious film? Ok then, lets talk about Joy Ride!

Cavern of Terror: Joy Ride 2: Dead Ahead (2008) Movie Review

I like the rain, it keeps everyone inside, and washes everything clean. I’m back with with my review of the second entry in the Joy Ride series with my review of Joy Ride 2: Dead Ahead.

Cavern of Terror: Joy Ride 3: Road Kill -Movie Review- (2014)

It’s time to wrap up the my Joy Ride series with the final tale of Rusty Nail! Lets talk about Joy Ride 3: Roadkill!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Krappy
Global Editor
Global Editor

Unread post by Krappy » 2 months ago

Killer Cars: Joyride

Eastbound and Fucked. Great popcorn flick. Likeable characters and unseen evil trucker. Can’t go wrong there.

Killer Cars: Joyride 2

I don’t do many sequels and this is why :)
Movies like this are aimed at beating cash out of dead horses, but they give me something to riff on, and that’s a good thing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Previous topicNext topic
United Horror Fans BBS : Disclaimer