Child's Play (2019)

Brand new films coming to theaters, home video, and/or online video …. some much sooner than others …
Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
Krappy
Global Editor
Global Editor

Child's Play (2019)

Unread post by Krappy » 2 months ago

Follows a mother (Plaza) who gives her son (Bateman) a toy doll for his birthday, unaware of its more sinister nature.

Filming in Vancouver, Canada.
Director Lars Klevberg had a recent interview, where he describes his take on the remake, saying: “I got the script [for the remake] and it was really really good, and I knew it was from the producers from It, and I jumped in immediately. It’s going to be scary, and it’s going to be surprisingly emotional, and we also want it to be fun. So, it’s a really good mix.” When asked about the background on this new Chucky: “Our Chucky will be our Chucky and he will be presented when the movie comes out.” At the moment the voice of Chucky hasn’t been cast yet.
It’s said that the filmmakers will have a mix of practical and CG effects.
Aubrey Plaza (Ingrid Goes West) plays the mother in the film.
Gabriel Bateman plays the son “Andy.”
Some rumored details about the film have surfaced online, where a source at CB has revealed that the Chucky in this film is a “defective ‘Buddy doll’ whose programming code was hacked so that he has no limitations to learning and also violence.” The source adds that a “Chinese factory worker commits suicide shortly after re-programming a Buddy doll to have no limitations.” (8/27/18)
It’s believed that the studio is looking to start fresh, giving us a new doll and different origin than the one we already know. It’s likely that they will recast the voice of Chucky as well, however, at the moment this is all rumored. (7/3/18)
The film is said to be a contemporary reboot that’s rumored to focus on “a group of kids that discover a technologically-advanced doll that enters their world.”
Directed by Lars Klevberg (Polaroid).
Written by Tyler Burton Smith (Sleeping Dogs video game, Quantum Break video game, Kung Fury 2).
At one point series creator Don Mancini was going to script this remake and possibly direct, but production eventually fell through. Instead, Mancini moved forward with the 2013 sequel Curse of Chucky, followed by the 2017 sequel Cult of Chucky. Mancini is also reportedly working on a television series that will remain canon to the films.
This is a remake of the classic 1988 film.
Chucky will return to the big screen on June 21, 2019, the same date Toy Story 4 arrives in theaters.

DIRECTOR: Lars Klevberg

Child’s Play – USA, 2019

With Filming Underway, MGM Announces Plot and Cast for ‘Child’s Play’ Reboot

CHILD’S PLAY Remake Casts Andy’s Mom & Detective Norris

Two In Talks To Star In ‘Child’s Play’ Reboot

See the first look photo of new Chucky in Child’s Play remake

Yes, the Killer Doll in the ‘Child’s Play’ Remake Will Be Called “Chucky”

Trailer Not Available At This Time

+

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic Author
Krappy
Global Editor
Global Editor

Unread post by Krappy » 1 week ago

In This Video I Talk About The On Set Photo Of The Child’s Play Remake Involving Aubrey Plaza & Her Stunt Double. Show Tons Of Buddi Dolls & What Looks To Be A Buddi 2 Doll. The Childs Play (2019) Reboot Is Set To Be Released On June 21st 2019.

In This Video I Update You On The Official Website For The 2019 Child’s Play Remake. The Marketing For The Child’s Play (2019) Reboot Has Revealed The Powers For The New Buddi Doll. Childs Play Remake Hits Theaters June 21, 2019.

Child’s Play Official Website : BestBuddi.com

Hey Guys Quick Child’s Play News Update. The New Chucky Box Has Dropped The Good Guy Doll Name For Buddi. Leading Us To Believe This New Doll Will Not Be Named Chucky?! The Child’s Play Remake Doll Name Revealed!!

In This I Take a Look At The New Childs Play Remake Poster & The Official Release Date. Child’s Play (2019) Is A Remake / Reboot of (1988) Child’s Play. The Movie Is Directed By David Klevberg Starring Aubrey Plaza , Gabriel Bateman, & Bryan Tyree Henry

In This Video I Explain The Child’s Play Remake, Specifically Why MGM Has Decided To Turn Chucky Into An A.I Robot Killer Doll. Universal Studios Will Still Continue Making The Child’s Play TV Show And Home Video Movies With Classic Charles Lee Ray Chucky.

In This Video I Explain The Childs Play Remake/Reboot That MGM is Making with director Lars Klevberg (Polaroid) Starring Aubrey Plaza, Brian Tyree Henry, & Gabriel Bateman. Also Reacting to the FIRST PHOTO LOOK of the New Good Guy Doll. This Remake is separate from the Don Mancini straight To Video/ TV Series by Universal Studios
Continuing the lore of The original Child’s Play Movie With Chucky.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Previous topicNext topic
United Horror Fans BBS : Disclaimer