Films released since January 2018 ….
Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
Krappy
Global Editor
Global Editor

Nekrotronic (2018)

Unread post by Krappy » 1 year ago

Howard North, who unknowingly holds a secret power, is dragged into a conflict between a family of badass demon hunting Nekromancers, and Finnegan - an evil demon who has possessed the world’s internet - and is also his mother. Molly, a fierce Nekromancer warrior, is desperate to destroy the demon and believes that Howard has the right stuff to become a true hero. Together, they must work together to exorcise the fiend from the web and blow her back to Hell.

Momentum Pictures distributes in the US.
Filmed at various locations in Sydney, Australia.
Previously known as Nekromancer.
This film comes to us from the Australian filmmaking brothers Kiah Roache-Turner and Tristan Roache-Turner, both of whom also worked on the zombie flick Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead.
Described as a “genre-mashing, sci-fi-horror.”
Nekrotronic opened in limited theaters and on VOD platforms August 9, 2019.

DIRECTOR: Kiah Roache-Turner

Nekrotronic – Australia, 2018

Monica Bellucci Swallows A Guy’s Soul In This Exclusive NEKROTRONIC Clip

[TIFF Review] Ozploitation ‘Nekrotronic’ Offers Silly, Albeit Familiar, Horror Comedy

[REVIEW] THE DEMONS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE INTERNET IN AUSTRALIAN GOREFEST NEKROTRONIC

+

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic Author
Krappy
Global Editor
Global Editor

Unread post by Krappy » 4 months ago

Australia just seems to keep pumping out Horror and Sci-fi gold, most notably Kiah Roache-Turner, He first came on the scene with the zombie flick Wyrmwood which was absolutely amazing and now he’s back to smash your face in with the eyeball melting Nekrotronic!! Trust me you do NOT want to pass this flick by……Check my review and see if you agree with me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Previous topicNext topic