090 - I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) & Club Dread (2004)

Hosted by Chris and Kelsey. Every week, they watch and discuss TWO horror movies - one classic that’s over 20 years old and one modern.
Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
PodBot
Staff Member
Staff Member

090 - I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) & Club Dread (2004)

Unread post by PodBot » 8 months ago

It’s Summer Vacation Week on Pod Sematary! Chris & Kelsey party in the sun and make mistakes that will literally haunt them a year from now! The Classic Film: I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) “Four young friends bound by a tragic accident are reunited when they find themselves being stalked by a hook-wielding maniac in their small seaside town” (IMDb.com). Acting as a sort of bridge between Scream and the generation of teen slashers that followed, I Know What You Did Last Summer is an incredibly cheesy but still endearing classic of horror’s timeline. The Modern Film: Club Dread (2004) “When a serial killer interrupts the fun at the swanky Coconut Pete’s Coconut Beach Resort–a hedonistic island paradise for swingers–it’s up to the club’s staff to stop the violence…or at least hide it” (IMDb.com). A highly underrated entry in the comedy/horror sub-genre, Club Dread is a future cult classic that you shouldn’t let cruise by. Get more at podsematary.com! Read our afterthoughts for this episode at Audio Sources: “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” produced by De Laurentiis Entertainment Group, et al. “Club Dread” produced by Broken Lizard Industries, et al. “I Know What You Did Last Summer” produced by Mandalay Entertainment & Summer Knowledge LLC “Pet Sematary” written by Dee Dee Ramone & Daniel Rey and performed by The Ramones “Summertime” written and performed by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince “Way of the Gun” produced by Artisan Entertainment & Aqaba Productions “Who Killed Kaitlyn?” (Unsolved Mysteries S05E15) produced by Cosgrove/Meurer Productions

Source: https://soundcloud.com/user-447648714/0 ... dread-2004

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Previous topicNext topic