Torso (1973)

Full length films on YouTube, Vimeo, etc… Here today might be gone tomorrow!
Forum rules
NOTE: Not all films will play for all people in all countries - many of them have country restrictions - none of them have a USA or UK restriction ….
Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
Verc
Elite
Elite
Great Britain

Torso (1973)

Unread post by Verc » 2 months ago

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069920/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Heavily censored resulting in (small) sections remaining spoken in Italian, with the available subtitles being in Brazilian Portuguese in this edition which I believe to be quite rare. It is a couple of minutes longer so may be a very slight edit along the above lines but I will leave you to find out for yourselves as to whether it is the original or alternative ending here.

The score is impressive in that it incorporates varied types of music and sounds which all seem to fit including a track by Alan Parker. A fairly original and very good quality Giallo not adversely affected by the language elements. From an English speaking perspective; a little bit of Italian left in here and there actually helps give a good overall feeling to the experience.

Very well paced and balanced with minimal but effective bloody scenes rather relying more on substantial nudity and tension. I particularly like the dominant colour used which is built up rather subtly so that I didn’t figure it out straight away. Bordering on a classic imho.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Found on YouTube”

United Horror Fans BBS : Disclaimer