Rob Zombie's 31 (2016)

Films that cash in on current trends, niche genres, and/or lurid content …
Previous topicNext topic

Topic Author
jemiNii
Administrator
Administrator

Rob Zombie's 31 (2016)

Unread post by jemiNii » 2 years ago

31 is a 2016 American independent horror film written and directed by Rob Zombie, and starring
an ensemble cast featuring Sheri Moon Zombie, Jeff Daniel Phillips, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, Meg Foster,
Richard Brake, Malcolm McDowell, Judy Geeson, Jane Carr, E.G. Daily, and Lew Temple.

The film was crowdfunded online twice at fanbacked.com. At a test screening, Zombie compared 31 to
his 2005 film The Devil's Rejects.

STORY:
The day before Halloween, five carnival employees are kidnapped & held hostage in an isolated
compound known as "Murderworld". On Halloween, they are thrown into a sadistic game called "31"
where they must survive 12 hours against a gang of maniacs dressed like clowns. However, the
clowns aren't the only ones they need to worry about - a grand scheme of satanic rituals & a much
more sadistic plot awakens. It's time to play 31 ...

DIRECTOR: Rob Zombie

IMDB Page

31 [2016] The Official Rob Zombie Website

FilmSchoolRejects Sundance Review

Bloody Disgusting Review

ImageImageImageImage

+

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Krappy
Global Editor
Global Editor

Unread post by Krappy » 2 years ago

"You know what they say, Kemosabe, in hell, everybody loves popcorn."

For me, 31 is absolutely Rob Zombie from top to bottom. I was greatly entertained from beginning to end. If I was to rank Rob Zombie's 7 feature films, 31 would take the # 2 spot.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dwest
Elite
Elite

Unread post by dwest » 2 years ago

I´ve seen that few days ago and was surprised - as much as I love Rob´s Lords of Salem and consider it his best movie, I didn´t like this one that much, kinda like cheap rip-off of his own House of 1000 Corpses, imho.. also similar Running Man with Arnold was much more entertaining ;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic Author
jemiNii
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by jemiNii » 2 years ago

My fascination with Rob Zombie films is now totally faded .... (or is it jaded?)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Krappy
Global Editor
Global Editor

Unread post by Krappy » 1 year ago

31- Movie Review

GoodBadFlicks reviews the crowdfunded horror film that borrows from The Running Man. Directed by Rob Zombie.

Rob Zombie’s 31 Movie Review – Maniacal Cinephile

In Hell, everyone loves popcorn! The Maniacal Cinephile reviews Rob Zombie’s latest movie 31.

Five carnies are kidnapped on Halloween and nobody seems to care. At a dilapidated warehouse with a beautiful cathedral inside, our “characters” are forced to play a twisted game of life or death called 31… for 12 hours. They must survive an endless wave of grease-painted maniacs known as The Heads. Blood, nudity and lots of swearing awaits you!

31 stars Richard Brake, the Director’s wife, Jeff Daniel Phillips, Meg Foster, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, Judy Geeson, Jan Carr and Malcolm McDowell who just can’t say no.

Rob Zombie’s 31 (2016) – Horror Movie Review

Bloodbath and Beyond reviews the horror movie 31 directed by Rob Zombie and starring Malcolm McDowell, Richard Brake, Jeff Daniel Phillips, and Sheri Moon Zombie.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Exploitation”

United Horror Fans BBS : Disclaimer